NOTE: This website is deprecated. All the same blogs + comments are now available at http://blog.quaddmg.com. You can go to the same article by going to http://blog.quaddmg.com/articles/YYYY/MM/DD/article-name

10/15/2003

Time warp

I've been rather sick the last few days. I'd have updated this more often otherwise. During warmup at Hapkido on tuesday, I felt like I was going to pass out - I shan't be going whilst sick anymore!

At some point in the relatively near future, I'd like to get a tattoo of some sort. The ideas going through my head are to get either a group based one with my friends (much like the "9" the actors of the Fellowship all got) or to get something geeky (infinity / 0 = scar).

If everything goes well with my eye examination, I should be getting laser surgery sometime in December. This will be good - or sorts of pursuits of mine are hampered by needing to wear glasses all the time (Hapkido and astronomy immediately come to mind). I also look forward to being able to hold my head up in the rain!
 Comments (0)
<< Home