NOTE: This website is deprecated. All the same blogs + comments are now available at http://blog.quaddmg.com. You can go to the same article by going to http://blog.quaddmg.com/articles/YYYY/MM/DD/article-name

10/16/2003

Time warp

The headaches and sore throat are gone, but the bloody cough won't go away! As soon as that goes, I can get into the pool, and start on some serious excercise.

The funny litte bumps on my arms are called Keratosis Pilaris. It's genetic, and there's no cure. Fortunately, it slowly clears up as you get older, and is less apparent during warmer months. There's a whole bunch of crazy stuff to help manage it, but those are all rather expensive solutions.

I think I'll keep a proper record of my tumours. At first, I'll need to take note of how many and where they are. When I lose a sufficient amount of weight, I'll then measure them on perhaps a monthly basis, keeping a look out for any new ones. Trying to remember these details is rather bothersome every month.

Mujhse Dosti Karoge! (Will you be my friend?) Was my introduction to indian cinema. My stereotypes regarding Indian films? They were all confirmed! My only gripe is the voices given to the women when they sing (obviously not their voices). I find them rather annoying, and they just don't seem to match (the singing voice for the male lead was fine). Another observation was the premise that Tina was the prettier/exotic one. I found Pooja to be by far the more attractive.

My friends all liked my DL video/preview. Not bad for a single afternoon's work. I've lost interest in the "Baa, baa black sheep" idea. I think I'll work on something that doesn't require us to worry about clothes/location. Perhaps a parody of a DND game? We can focus on improving editing, storyboards and the like.
 Comments (0)
<< Home